Our knowledge and experience of holiday lodges and static caravans has enabled us to design a Leisure Homes Policy that provides wider coverage than has traditionally been available to this specialist insurance sector. We also provide comprehensive cover to those more unusual holiday homes such as wooden chalets, glamping pods yurts, tepees, and wigwams. This flexible policy and the growing range of additions enables us to help you to tailor your insurance policy to match your requirements.
At BGi.uk we know your leisure home is a precious investment. Our experienced staff will work with you to help protect that investment. For example we have included in our Leisure Home Policy Wording information to guide you through the process of protecting your property during unoccupied periods.
We don’t use call centres or automated answering services so you can contact our expert staff directly to build a policy to meet your needs to include all or some of the Policy Features. A bespoke policy is just a click away.
- Reinstatement/new for old cover on buildings & contents including decking, hot tubs etc
- Freezer & refrigerator contents cover: £250
- All Risks Insurance on Jewellery and items of value anywhere in the world
- Alternative accommodation and/or loss of rent
- Clearing and re-siting costs
- Replacement locks & keys
- Loss of metered water and domestic heating oil
- Third Party/Public Liability Insurance: £5.0M
- Legal expenses including identity theft cover: £50,000
- Contents in fixed storage chests or sheds
- Property temporarily removed from your home
- Property in the open
- Garden Cover
- Unrecovered Court Awards Cover
- Policy excess: £50.00
- Home entertainment equipment
- Glass, mirrors & sanitary fixtures
- Accidental damage to underground service pipes and cables
- Wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Pedal Cycles, sailboards, paddleboards and surfboards
We can provide a wide range of options for you to choose from including:
- Full accidental damage cover for buildings and contents
- Legal Expenses (which includes cover for disputes between park home owners and park operators)
- Personal possessions, money and credit cards away from home,
- Pedal cycles (up to £200 per cycle automatically included in contents)
- Sports Equipment
- Freezer and refrigerator contents (£100 cover automatically included)
- Additional cover included: Key/Lock Cover, Temporary Accommodation Garden Cover and more.
Cover options include 24/7 emergency helplines to protect you and your home against the unexpected, by connecting you with skilled tradesman in the event of a home emergency. When away from home, Property Protect and Family Connect can provide a vital, timely link between you, your family members and the emergency services.