BGi.uk’s Intellectual Property (IP) insurance solutions are designed to protect against substantial financial risks involved with IP related disputes, whether enforcing IP rights, defending infringement suits, or dealing with the financial consequences of liability or business interruption following an adverse court order, or agreed settlement.
Intellectual property insurance covers costs relating to:
- Defence against third-party allegations
- Pursuit costs
- Contracts relating to Intellectual Property
- Cross-undertaking costs, for example, costs relating to court injunctions or freezing orders
- IP-related accusations against directors and officers
- Business continuity costs
- Product recall costs
Flexible underwriting allows BGi.uk to offer tailor-made solutions to meet your ever evolving business needs.