Your staff are your biggest asset but also your biggest risk. You need to be able to trust them and to do that you need to ensure you give them the tools to empower them to make the right decisions. Cyber security training is the most important thing you can do to protect your organisation.
Making cyber security training relevant and engaging
The key to fighting this apathy is making sure the training content on offer is relevant to the individual rather than just ‘the company’. People are more likely to engage with the program if they understand what’s in it for them. In order to value the experience it also needs to have an immediacy and be memorable. The programs we can provide use humour, videos and interactive content to great effect.
- GCHQ accredited (The Defence Works)
- Each topic is separated into bite sized modules to avoid training fatigue
- Each topic is kept easy to reinforce and nudges are sent over the course of the year to review what has been learned.
- Real life scenarios are used to make sure the content is relevant.
- Content is updated monthly with topical episodes based on what is happening in the media.
- Opportunities for autonomous learning which allow your staff to really engage with the subjects which matter to them.
Monitoring the success of the program
The programs we provide also have a fresh approach to monitoring the successes of the program. They do not track assessment via correct answers but through completion and engagement with further materials. Rather than using fear of judgement and the accompanying embarrassment or shame; curiosity and engagement become the key motivators for the user.
You will have access to a number of reporting tools to see how different departments or individuals are using the system. From this you can devise an engagement strategy which works for your business. You can then tailor this to suit your requirements for follow up training. Each system uses various nudges for users to refresh their knowledge.
The programs we recommend provide ease of use on their web based platforms which can be branded and enhanced based on your bespoke requirements depending on where you want the focus to be for your organisation. You can streamline your cyber security message. They can also provide physical learning aids. Live training days. Even swag. All for a more competitive price than you might imagine.
Whatever your company ethos or environment you are trying to foster. Whatever you want to achieve with your cyber training program. We can help.
- Cyber-risk Partners
- A Practical guide to IT security : Ideal for the small business – The Information Commissioner’s office (ico.)
- Cyber Crime and the Deep Web
- Cyber-risk Insurance Forms
- Download Cyber Security Insurance Proposal Form