Your business is your data. Everything you do revolves around the information held on your systems; client and employee information, communications, reports, accounts and more.
If you were unable to access your data your business would be unable to function just as if you could not open the front door. Data can get lost or damage for a variety of reasons:
- hardware faults or failure
- software or media faults
- virus infection or malicious hacking
- power failure
- human errors by changing or deleting files
Backing up your data gives you peace of mind that in the event of an incident your business will be able to continue unhindered.
Our secure offsite backup keeps the information you need secure in a safe place, ready for when you need it. Any file type, any size.
- Quick and easy to setup
- Runs full and incremental backups from your PC, laptop or server
- Automatically stores your data in multiple offsite UK data centres
- 365 day historic versioning to protect against cyber extortion
- Backup networks, open files and NAS drives
- Online, automated Brick Level MS Exchange mailboxbackup
- Military Grade encrypted and guaranteed
- Cyber-risk Partners
- A Practical guide to IT security : Ideal for the small business – The Information Commissioner’s office (ico.)
- Cyber Crime and the Deep Web
- Cyber-risk Insurance Forms
- Download Cyber Security Insurance Proposal Form