What might you or your business have to lose following an adverse cyber (computer/network) event?
Be a Bright Tech-Savvy Ostrich and consider the following:
a. Data – The personal or valuable data belonging to staff, customers and suppliers
b. Intellectual Property – You might have:
- extremely valuable ‘IP’ that you or your business could not afford to lose.
- used someone else’s ‘IP’ quite innocently and face a legal action from the owner
c. The ability to trade – You may consider your business robust but what if your systems were down for a few days or a week or your back-up systems were corrupted
d. The potentially ruinous costs of
- GDPR fines and penalties (following breach of your customers rights) Read More
- communicating with your customers
- legal fees and legal advice
- third Party losses and legal fees