Tantric Journey - School of Healing and Awakening is an associated group of BGi.uk.
Tantric Journey is a holistic treatment program, based upon the ancient principles of Tantra and Tao in conjunction with ground-breaking Western knowledge; to create a powerful and transformative form of therapy that is capable of releasing trauma at a cellular level within the body.
The aim of the treatment is aiding people to gain release from negative trauma to overcome a range of physical, sexual and emotional difficulties including: depression, sexual dysfunction, past trauma, low self-esteem, overcoming past abuse and increasing well-being.
Thus, Tantric Journey aims to help people to enhance love, intimacy, sexuality, creativity, spirituality, awareness, health and happiness to enable them to reach their highest potential
Mal Weeraratne is a certified Tantra Educator founder of Tantric Journey – School of Healing and Awakening and author of Emotional Detox through bodywork. Mal is a British pioneer of emotional release through bodywork, with over 20 years’ experience, treating over 3000 clients from all walks of life from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) training programme
Tantric Journey also provides following training modules and education in the field of
emotional release through bodywork and is committed to increasing awareness of
work and techniques in this field.
Emotional Detox Module 1 - Tantric - Tao Bodywork
Emotional Detox Module 2 - Male & Female Prostate Massage
Emotional Detox Module 3 – Love, Intimacy and Sacred Sexuality
Tantric Journey is an international organisation with fully trained therapists all over the world
- We cover you working in any owned, rented, hired or client's property, including retreats worldwide (excl.US/Canada)
- £5.0M indemnity on Public & Product liability (£3M may not be enough!)
- £5,000 cover on business stock & equipment
- £5.0M Indemnity Medical Malpractice
- Legal expenses, breach of confidentiality, website & email infringements.
- Identity Theft
- This is a “claims made” policy with the added advantage of retroactive cover being included back to 2006, and 24 months run-off cover included in case there is a break in your career.
For further details please Contact Us
Underwritten at Newline Insurance Company Limited.
For Insurance as an individual teaching or practising you may apply for insurance using the Application Form.