John Gibbons Bodymaster Method is an associated group of BGi.uk.
John Gibbons brings a host of discrete physical therapy disciplines together in his philosophy of Ultimate Bodymastery.
John’s Bodymaster Method® approaches the body as a complex integrated unit, where one dysfunction may require more than one area of expertise.
Your Continued Professional Development doesn’t just have to be about box-ticking.
With John Gibbons’ Bodymaster Method® courses you can really develop your understanding of the body, leading to greater success, happier customers and fewer referrals outside of your business. You’ll see an increase in your job satisfaction and your bottom line.
- We cover you working in any owned, rented, hired or client's property, including retreats worldwide (excl.US/Canada)
- £5.0M indemnity on Public & Product liability (£3M may not be enough!)
- £5,000 cover on business stock & equipment
- £5.0M Indemnity Medical Malpractice
- Legal expenses, breach of confidentiality, website & email infringements.
- Identity Theft
- This is a “claims made” policy with the added advantage of retroactive cover being included back to 2006, and 24 months run-off cover included in case there is a break in your career.
For further details please Contact Us
Underwritten at Newline Insurance Company Limited.
For Insurance as an individual teaching or practising you may apply for insurance using the Application Form.