IPEN is an associated group of BGi.uk.
IPEN Placenta Network is an International placenta remedies training provider for birth professionals wishing to further their education in post-natal placenta services for new mothers, certifying as an 'IPEN Placenta Remedy Specialist'. IPEN's 3-part learning program teaching students the IPEN Method of placenta preparation is specifically designed by food safety professionals to ensure the entire process, from birth to remedy, is controlled and monitored according to EU food safety and public health regulations.
- We cover you working in any owned, rented, hired or client's property, including retreats worldwide (excl.US/Canada)
- £5.0M indemnity on Public & Product liability (£3M may not be enough!)
- £5,000 cover on business stock & equipment
- £5.0M Indemnity Medical Malpractice
- Legal expenses, breach of confidentiality, website & email infringements.
- Identity Theft
- This is a “claims made” policy with the added advantage of retroactive cover being included back to 2006, and 24 months run-off cover included in case there is a break in your career.
For further details please Contact Us
Underwritten at Newline Insurance Company Limited.
For Insurance as an individual teaching or practising you may apply for insurance using the Application Form.