Our Swim Insurance offers many benefits including being able to cover your business name.
If you have employees and/or need business interruption you will need to apply for Swim School Insurance.
If you don't require the above you will need to apply for Swim Teachers Insurance.
The policy includes the following benefits on a World Wide basis (ex USA/Canada):
- Cover for your business name
- Public Liability: Indemnity £5.0m (can be increased to £10.0M)
- Product Liability: Indemnity £5.0m (can be increased to £10.0M)
- Malpractice (Inc. PI. Libel, Slander and Web Liabilities): Indemnity £5.0M
- Business possessions £5,000
- Legal Expenses
A swim school can be anything from a “one man band” to a substantial business owning several pools. BGi.uk write a series of three policies that are designed to meet all your “demands and needs”.
The BGi.uk covers can include:
- Public Liability – including Malpractice and Product Liability (This includes claims arising from the hire of premises).
- Business equipment and stock.
- Legal Expenses
- Business Interruption including Third Party Pool Failure
- Employers Liability
- Management Liability (Directors' and Officers' Insurance)
- Abuse Cover (not generally included but available if required)
Please also note that we can include within your insurance additional activities – such as Yoga, Baby Massage and other Holistic Therapies.
You might like to post your details onto foyht.co.uk.
To obtain a quotation, please complete the Enquiry/Application Form. We will usually call you to discuss the application and to ensure we have a full understanding of your requirements.